05 June 2006

Photo Exhaustion

After taking about 4 gigs of photos in the space of 3 days, I am definitely suffering from camera fatigue. At one point in time my face started to spasm because I had been squinting throught the viewfinder for so long.

I got back into Connecticut on midnight and have been trying to move back into my normal schedule. Last week was probably one of the worst weeks for me to miss workwise. I have parent conferences this week and am a bit underprepared to say the least. It's also my planning week. It's all about the improvising until Friday.

As far as the pictures go, I have decided to take at least a twenty-four hour breack from them. Hopefully, I can get myself into a good place with my various work/housekeeping responsibilities that I can do some editing and get some pictures posted shortly.

Even though I am physically exhausted my vacation gave me a mental and spiritual boost that will hopefully get me through this week in good shape. I'll post more later but I need to go make some puppets.

1 Comments:

At June 11, 2006 9:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see some of the wedding shots. Had a fun time reading through your blog this evening. All is quiet here in Silver Lake.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home