27 August 2005

Check out these booties!

I've been busy knitting some baby booties this past week. They're a gift for one of the mom's at my old preschool in Dallas and have been a really fun and quick project. Especially because I got to use all sorts of knitting tools in their production.



I call these "Gremlin Booties." They're for the cute but slightly unpredictable baby.




Jay refers to these as "Chickadee Booties." Whether or not your baby is bright and cheery, her feet can be. I'm currently making a hat to match. That way you can trap your baby in cheerfulness.




Bootie-making paraphernalia.

If you would like to make some booties of your own, you can get the pattern at Let Me Finish This Row on the Lion Brand Yarn web site.


1 Comments:

At August 28, 2005 1:00 AM, Blogger george said...

Wow, your bootee-making skills are quite impressive. I should have made Zibray a space pirate.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home