02 October 2005

Early to bed and early to rise . . .

This Monday I start my regular work hours 8:30 to 5:30. Jay and I are going to be driving together so that means I get to camp out at Starbucks or Dunkin Doughnuts for about an hour in the mornings. Starbucks has better chairs but the breakfast sandwiches are quite yummy at Dunkin Doughnuts. It's a toss up.

Last week went well work-wise. I've met all of the kids that will be in my room and have a pretty good idea about what my job will be like on a daily basis. There's a lot of things that will take some getting used to but I think overall it's going to be a good experience.

The best thing that happened this weekend was S
erenity. You should all go out and watch it and then go watch it again. So awesome! If you don't believe me, ask Ruben.



1 Comments:

At October 03, 2005 4:24 PM, Blogger Wendy said...

Hey! I'm so glad to hear that things are going well at your new job. I hope that they continue to improve as you continue to settle in.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home