24 December 2005

Holiday Traveling

I got to take some time off from the daycare to fly home to Indiana for Christmas. We just got back from the hills of Kentucky and my sister's house.

My niece Emilee is still revelling in the last few months of being the only grandchild. Come April her benign dictatorship will be threatened by the birth of her little brother (AKA Baby Mysterio).

This Christmas she was definitely flush with gifts. I contributed some playdough toys, finger puppets, and Superman pajamas to her booty. She insisted on having her Superman top on immediately and then proceeded to fly around the house.

Tomorrow is Christmas and my youngest brother is finally enough of a teenager that he hasn't threatened us with a 5 a.m. wake-up call. After opening up the remainder of the presents and feasting once again, it's off to the airport.

Hope you all have a wonderful holiday season. As soon as I get back to a high-speed connection I'll be able to share the cuteness of Super Emilee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home