07 November 2005

I've got a picture of your photograph

Slideshows galore!

Believe it or not I've only put up a small fraction of the photos Jay and I have been taken. For those of you who would like to see more I have two new (ish) slideshow over at Flickr. You can get to them by following these links:

Fall in Sleeping Giant and other places we have meandered to lately

Avian Extravaganza

We recieved our first comment on one of our Flickr pictures. It was rather exciting.

The picture in question was one of Jay's and another of his was picked a someone's favorite. I'd like to say that it's a pleasure to have our collective photos appreciated but really I'm a little bitter. He's totally bogarting my flickr account.

It wouldn't be so bad if he didn't gloat or if I wasn't unnaturally competitive about all things photographic.

So yes, go look at pictures, and please like mine best!


3 Comments:

At November 14, 2005 9:38 AM, Blogger Wendy said...

You guys both take really nice pictures - but how am I supposed to be biased in your favor without clearly- labeled information about who the photographer was?

(Seriously, all your photographs are gorgeous.)

 
At November 14, 2005 10:10 PM, Blogger Jill said...

Isn't it obvious?

Can't you sense the essential Jill-ness or Jay-ness of the photos?

 
At November 16, 2005 4:20 PM, Blogger george said...

That's what I thought: The good ones are by Jay and the bad ones are by Jill ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home