08 October 2005

Rain, Birds, and Were-Rabbits


The rain started last night. According to the NOAA web site it's probably not going to stop until Thursday or Friday.

Our birds are in general completely oblivious to the downpour. They have emptied our feeders and are currently dogfighting around the one remaining food source. Which means that soon I will be hanging out the window in the rain holding a metal hook.

The release of the new Wallace and Gromit movie makes it all okay. I got paid for the first time this Friday so I'm going to treat Jay and I to a little claymation extravaganza. First there will be some finely brewed Earl Grey accompanied by some delicious cheddar. I don't have any Wensleydale on hand.

Let the inventing beginn!

3 Comments:

At October 08, 2005 12:08 PM, Blogger Wendy said...

We saw Wallace and Gromit last night - it's very funny and we both really liked it. Hope you guys have a nice time and manage to stay dry!

 
At October 14, 2005 8:45 AM, Blogger Randy said...

Has it stopped raining yet?

 
At October 15, 2005 10:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is still raining. It has been raining nonstop for more than a week now. The most rain I've seen in my life. It's supposed to stop later today though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home