08 February 2006

Previously Promised Pictures

The Prototypes


The Final Four



(You can't see it very well but the alien ended up with a single yellow/black eye. I'll have to look for a better picture because I was pretty proud of it.)

Practicing for Sisterhood


Emilee kept handing the alien puppet to Grandpa and saying "Tell me about the alien." As soon as Dad got the puppet on his finger she would reach for it and proclaim "No, mine Grandpa." I think she has the whole older sister thing down.

4 Comments:

At February 08, 2006 8:16 PM, Blogger Abby said...

Those are cute. You're so crafty. I watched a German lady making a sock on the train one time. It looked way out of my skill range. Good luck making your exchange socks!

 
At February 09, 2006 12:22 AM, Blogger Wendy said...

Those are really cute. I can kind of see the one eye on the alien guy, and I am impressed by your craftiness. You're a rocking aunt. I got a crochet-a-day calendar for Christmas, and so far have done nothing with it but look at it. Someday, perhaps.

 
At February 09, 2006 12:51 PM, Blogger Jill said...

Thanks guys! I got the original pattern for the elephant at knitty.com. I didn't have the yarn for the other animals in the pattern so I came up with my own ideas for the duck, alien, and lion. The gizmo/cat/tiger thing was mocked too much to be put into large scale production.

 
At February 09, 2006 7:46 PM, Blogger Wendy said...

Oh, hee, I thought the cat-gizmo thing was a bear. Or possibly a puppy. I think understand now how it was mocked out of production!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home