12 April 2006

What Can Brown Do For You?

Well, apparently they can't open the building door and walk up to my apartment and deliver my package. Also, they can't tell me that I need to come down to get my package or that they are having trouble getting the door unlocked or you know utter words to inform me that waiting for a knock on the door is not going to get me my package.

They can, however, leave a nice little slip that apologizes for missing me even though I was there in the apartment the whole freaking time!

This is just another example of imbeciles taking something I like (the color brown or say the letter W) and creating bad feelings about said thing.

I have a small W on my refridgerator. It's part of my re-claim the W from the evil neo-cons (much like decepticons only without the cool transforming bit) campaign.

As you can imagine, it's not going so well. Maybe if he would just stop being such an imbecilic holier-than-thou toad, I would have a chance.



5 Comments:

At April 12, 2006 11:15 PM, Blogger Wendy said...

Okay, that's like the time Fed Ex left a notice wedged under our garage keypad, which is DIRECTLY UNDER OUR HOUSE NUMBER, saying, "Hey, we have a package for you. Come pick it up!" and we drove 20 minutes in an area we didn't know well to get to Fed Ex literally minutes before they closed, only to discover that they really had meant to leave the slip for our neighbor. Who has a different house number. Well played, global shipping conglomerates.

And I want you to know I'm doing my part to reclaim the letter W also.

 
At April 13, 2006 11:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sadly, I believe I have ceded the letter "W" to the enemy. The Sesame Street Gang is really sad.

 
At April 14, 2006 11:28 PM, Blogger george said...

The W will be speaking at OSU's commencement next May. Figures.

 
At April 15, 2006 7:40 AM, Blogger Jill said...

See George, you're just working against the Save the W cause. You should have said The Walker will be speaking at OSU's . . . because then people will think of Walker Texas Ranger. That way you will not only help to rehabilitate the W but give everyone a chuckle in the process.

 
At April 17, 2006 3:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow... I've found a haven.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home